Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Leasewimb. I been looking more and more at it.

Car Leasewimb. I been looking more and more at it.

So the initial rental say for a year i pay upfront means i don't have to pay anything for that year?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    So the initial rental say for a year i pay upfront means i don't have to pay anything for that year?
    PCP? why would you pay a year up front?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Unless you have found a very peculiar example, no. You pay the upfront payment, then the monthly payments will start the following month.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unless you have found a very peculiar example, no. You pay the upfront payment, then the monthly payments will start the following month.
    ah, I see what he is talking about.

the initial rental is actually a deposit, f.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    These deals are all loaded in favour of the dealer / finance provider of course.
    Robbing cnuts, the lot of em

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    These deals are all loaded in favour of the dealer / finance provider of course.
    Only in the sense that any transaction where the vendor has something you need and wants money for it is loaded in their favour, iufg.

We'll have a bit less of that commie talk, thank you.

The dealer is generally taking a margin of around £300 from a lease deal. He'll take a commission from the finance company, of course, and the unit will count towards his target so may result in a bonus being paid, but the only real winner is the finance company.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Only in the sense that any transaction where the vendor has something you need and wants money for it is loaded in their favour, iufg.

We'll have a bit less of that commie talk, thank you.
    the financiers make money from the process THEN they add 'penalties' for, say, excess mileage.
    do they give you any credit for doing fewer miles than in the agreement? Do they ****.

then when you go to trade it against a new one they invariably say there is a shortfall in finance paid versus the residual value of the motor.

the financiers make money from the process THEN they add 'penalties' for, say, excess mileage.
    do they give you any credit for doing fewer miles than in the agreement? Do they ****.

then when you go to trade it against a new one they invariably say there is a shortfall in finance paid versus the residual value of the motor.
    You're going to start blaming the Jews, aren't you, iufg?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're going to start blaming the Jews, aren't you, iufg?
    certainly not. My ancestors are displaced European jews, b.

I recall you called me a mongrel when I previously disclosed this information, b