Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen, it is with great sadness that I post this image.

Gentlemen, it is with great sadness that I post this image.

The only possible excuse would be if he's recently had foot surgery or something.

ERCugkzX0AAgFhY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The only possible excuse would be if he's recently had foot surgery or something.
    Quite why is he wearing a 15 year old girl's footwear, one can only speculate?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Quite why is he wearing a 15 year old girl's footwear, one can only speculate?
    I fear this is a consequence of him no longer being married. Normally, a chap like AW whose mind is on higher things has a wife to stop him from leaving the house dressed like that.

ERCugkzX0AAgFhY.jpg
    The other chap appears to have made the same decision.

Bear in mind that dear old Arsene, whilst generally managing an excellent impression of a gentleman, is, when all is said and done, a Frenchman. Splendid fellows in many ways of course, but in the area of moral rectitude, sadly lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The other chap appears to have made the same decision.

Bear in mind that dear old Arsene, whilst generally managing an excellent impression of a gentleman, is, when all is said and done, a Frenchman. Splendid fellows in many ways of course, but in the area of moral rectitude, sadly lacking.
    Yes. Sadly, one can easily imagine this sort of thing going unremarked in most of continental Europe, in fact. This is why it was necessary to leave the EU.

Yes. Sadly, one can easily imagine this sort of thing going unremarked in most of continental Europe, in fact. This is why it was necessary to leave the EU.
    Indeed so. Consider Herr Klopp. One suspects that the chap considers a tracksuit and trainers suitable wear for training ground, office, leisure time, shopping and visiting the aged ps. The sight of a suit and tie would cause hiom distress and confusion.

That is simply how foreigners are.

In the interest of balance, I feel it should be pointed out that the "architect" of us leaving the EU dresses like a ****ing bag lady

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Indeed so. Consider Herr Klopp. One suspects that the chap considers a tracksuit and trainers suitable wear for training ground, office, leisure time, shopping and visiting the aged ps. The sight of a suit and tie would cause hiom distress and confusion.

That is simply how foreigners are.
    He's fortunate to have landed in Liverpool, where as I understand it suits are reserved for court appearances only.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    In the interest of balance, I feel it should be pointed out that the "architect" of us leaving the EU dresses like a ****ing bag lady
    Assuming you mean Boris, I'd say he has his own, peculiar style. Besides which, I'm not sure any tailor in the world could make Boris look good due to him being that peculiar shape.

Assuming you mean Boris, I'd say he has his own, peculiar style. Besides which, I'm not sure any tailor in the world could make Boris look good due to him being that peculiar shape.
    No - Cummings. I agree Boris will look like Boris whatever he wears