Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nice karma last night with Chelsea having a player

Nice karma last night with Chelsea having a player

who should’ve been sent off score against them. Still, there’s not a week that goes by when the incompetent ****s in black don’t manage to make a balls up of VAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    who should’ve been sent off score against them. Still, there’s not a week that goes by when the incompetent ****s in black don’t manage to make a balls up of VAR.
    it was a red card, no doubt about it.
    how the incompetent ****ers can review that and not see it, defies logic.

but then again, he is an England regular... :shearer: :scholes: :etc:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Still works against us though A draw would have been nice last night

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Still works against us though A draw would have been nice last night
    True. Hopefully they draw against Spurs on Saturday, although knowing us we’ll probably have Walcott score the winner against us the following day.

True. Hopefully they draw against Spurs on Saturday, although knowing us we’ll probably have Walcott score the winner against us the following day.
    Yeah - not looking forward to that. Could do with a game that didn't clash with the rugby as well. Every possible time it seems over the past couple of years

reminded me of that t20 semi final when West Indies beat India.

India had two vital wickets cancelled because of no balls and on both free hits the West Indies put the ball into row z

Savage...bad enough VAR not working but they got double punishment each time

I didn't watch the whole game but what I saw was as bent as anything during the Ferguson/Webb years. Utd maybe back
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'