Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quiz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I have just found a programme in my office from the Arsenal v Dortmund game from November 2014.

Out of the 31 man Arsenal squad, only 4 remain as players at the club. (Mikel Arteta and Per are in the squard fyi)
    3 of the Dortmund squad now are at Arsenal.

Name those 7 players.

No internetting...
    Martinez...
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Martinez...
    yep, he played that night according to the 'sponsored by Heineken' teamsheet inside...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I have just found a programme in my office from the Arsenal v Dortmund game from November 2014.

Out of the 31 man Arsenal squad, only 4 remain as players at the club. (Mikel Arteta and Per are in the squard fyi)
    3 of the Dortmund squad now are at Arsenal.

Name those 7 players.

No internetting...
    Papa Sok.

10 ch

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Papa Sok.

10 ch
    correct...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

correct...
    one more needed. If I accept PSRB's Mhki.
    Dortmund are lucky enough that Mustafi has never played for them...

the one player you're missing was in the starting XI for The Arsenal that night...

the one player you're missing was in the starting XI for The Arsenal that night...
    Chambers?

I couldn't remember if it was Mustafi or Papa. Mustafi was actually very good yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I couldn't remember if it was Mustafi or Papa. Mustafi was actually very good yesterday
    he was alright, I suppose. Did give a shocking pass away to one of their forwards though.

How did Gibbs get 10 England caps?

Lol

From Wikipedia

Gibbs was eligible to feature for either Barbados or England at the senior level. As so, Gibbs was called up by Fabio Capello to England for his first cap in a friendly against Hungary on 11 August at Wembley Stadium.

Poor Barbados...missed out on Gibbs and Jofra