Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: So what will City's punishment be reduced to after they've been to appeal?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    There's mention of being stripped of PL titles
    Stevie G would be pleased. if they started re-writing PL history it would be the biggest farce since FFP itself!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Stevie G would be pleased. if they started re-writing PL history it would be the biggest farce since FFP itself!
    Then where would it stop. Teams would then all want more money for finisihing a spot higher and then CL/Europa League spots = loss of money.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Then where would it stop. Teams would then all want more money for finisihing a spot higher and then CL/Europa League spots = loss of money.
    True but they blatantly cheated and then got caught cooking the books. Would rather it was Chelsea in the firing line though.

    Wonder how the City fans will react to CL anthem?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True but they blatantly cheated and then got caught cooking the books. Would rather it was Chelsea in the firing line though.

    Wonder how the City fans will react to CL anthem?
    I guess they'll just boo a bit louder than usual
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True but they blatantly cheated and then got caught cooking the books. Would rather it was Chelsea in the firing line though.

    Wonder how the City fans will react to CL anthem?
    Yeah i'd like to see Chelsea get punished similarally. I never understood why both Chelsea or City didn't get more stick from the press for buying everything. When Chelsea got bought Sky sports seemed to be wetting themselves.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Yeah i'd like to see Chelsea get punished similarally. I never understood why both Chelsea or City didn't get more stick from the press for buying everything. When Chelsea got bought Sky sports seemed to be wetting themselves.
    Improved their product, as better players pitched up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •