Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend I have mostly found out that someone called Caroline Flack existed

This weekend I have mostly found out that someone called Caroline Flack existed

and that I should apparently be sad that she no longer does.

I hate it when this sort of thing happens. It forces me to confront aspects of popular culture I've spent years deliberately avoiding.

She had a nice pair of tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I hate it when this sort of thing happens. It forces me to confront aspects of popular culture I've spent years deliberately avoiding.
    Also a boyfriend batterer and apparently it's the fault of the press that they reported that

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    great legs

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    great legs
    This is quite the eulogy you chaps are putting together.

Honestly, though, I'm genuinely rather impressed with myself. This woman was apparently befouling our airwaves for well over a decade amnd I managed to remain blissfully unaware of her existence until now. This is what a rigid regime of cultural snobbery and never watching ITV can achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    She probably still does, to be fair. Although it does depend on whether they've done the autopsy yet. :sternumshears:

I'd heard of her but wouldn't know her if I stepped on her.

Some juicy stuff must have been coming up at the trial, that's all I can think of all this.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'd heard of her but wouldn't know her if I stepped on her.

Some juicy stuff must have been coming up at the trial, that's all I can think of all this.
    Apparently she was terrified about the use of police body cam footage at the trail. Presumably she was behaving like a psychopath.

Do we think that there would be this outpouring of grief had it been a guy committing suicide after beating his girlfriend to within an inch of her life? The press sure aren’t perfect but I see them reporting nothing but facts in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Apparently she was terrified about the use of police body cam footage at the trail. Presumably she was behaving like a psychopath.

Do we think that there would be this outpouring of grief had it been a guy committing suicide after beating his girlfriend to within an inch of her life? The press sure aren’t perfect but I see them reporting nothing but facts in this case.
    She was the lamp-wielding, boyfriend-battering Queen of Our Hearts, r.

Anyone saying otherwise is just a misogynist.

She was the lamp-wielding, boyfriend-battering Queen of Our Hearts, r.

Anyone saying otherwise is just a misogynist.
    #Carolineslaw