Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dessert Ireland Disks

Dessert Ireland Disks

was a good one this week.

IWWW

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000fdxw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    was a good one this week.

IWWW

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000fdxw
    Unmanly soppiness, I'm afraid.

I really do wish people would stop crying. You can directly track the decline of our society with the increased incidences of men publicly crying. FACT.

Also, I'm struggling with the idea of a PE teacher who wasn't also a c@nt. I'm sure it's possible, but it seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Also, I'm struggling with the idea of a PE teacher who wasn't also a c@nt. I'm sure it's possible, but it seems unlikely.
    it also appears he wasn't even a kiddie fiddler, either.
    a rare breed indeed.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Unmanly soppiness, I'm afraid.

I really do wish people would stop crying. You can directly track the decline of our society with the increased incidences of men publicly crying. FACT.

I had a wonderful PE teacher called Joe Linscott.'Jewboy Joe' he was called, apparently because he was mean with money, although how his pupils found that out remains a mystery. Always wore tracksuit bottoms and a singlet and used to sit in his little room in the gym block smoking roll ups.

Decent chap. Dead now, of course. There can be no true beauty without decay.