Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This weekend I have mostly found out that someone called Caroline Flack existed

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Which again suggests she had serious mental health issues and they had been there for a while
    Did anyone ask, when she verbalised suicidal thoughts, if she "had a plan", I wonder?

If she did have a plan, she should have been detained for assessment / sectioned.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Did anyone ask, when she verbalised suicidal thoughts, if she "had a plan", I wonder?

If she did have a plan, she should have been detained for assessment / sectioned.
    In the aftermath of suicides, everyone finds reasons to blame themselves/ask themselves whether they could have done more. However, the fact is that the decision lies with the individual and that it can only be their responsibility.

Everything else - press, police, medical staff - is just a distraction from that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In the aftermath of suicides, everyone finds reasons to blame themselves/ask themselves whether they could have done more. However, the fact is that the decision lies with the individual and that it can only be their responsibility.

Everything else - press, police, medical staff - is just a distraction from that fact.
    Jeffrey Epstein likes this post (posthumously)

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein likes this post (posthumously)
    Ah, well I'm only talking about the suicides that people do themselves. Not the ones other people do to them.