Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Those thieving lefty scum at the Grauniad have just tried to rob me.

  1. #1

    Those thieving lefty scum at the Grauniad have just tried to rob me.

    Apparently, I took a one week free trial at the beginning of Jan, and then it signed me up to a rolling six quid a month subscription.

    Only found out when I saw an Apple invoice email last night. Got the money back but the only thing I hate more than capitalists are people who claim to be right-on lefties while rinsing the system for as much money as they can {other than me, obv. I'm allowed to cos I'm me.}

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Apparently, I took a one week free trial at the beginning of Jan, and then it signed me up to a rolling six quid a month subscription.

    Only found out when I saw an Apple invoice email last night. Got the money back but the only thing I hate more than capitalists are people who claim to be right-on lefties while rinsing the system for as much money as they can {other than me, obv. I'm allowed to cos I'm me.}
    They are skint, give them another couple of years before the plug is pulled

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Apparently, I took a one week free trial at the beginning of Jan, and then it signed me up to a rolling six quid a month subscription.

    Only found out when I saw an Apple invoice email last night. Got the money back but the only thing I hate more than capitalists are people who claim to be right-on lefties while rinsing the system for as much money as they can {other than me, obv. I'm allowed to cos I'm me.}
    So basically you didn't read the small print and now are moaning about it

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    So basically you didn't read the small print and now are moaning about it
    Not one person reads the small print, la.

    In fact, the best place to hide, but still disseminate, the world's top secrets is amongst the end user licence agreement for an app.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    So basically you didn't read the small print and now are moaning about it
    No. I didn't even ask for the week's free trail. Their begging bits asking me to subscribe to help them beat the right come up at the bottom of every article and I always X it. I never ever asked for this free trail. That's why I said "Apparently" I took a one week trial.

    Because I never did. They signed me up for a trial and then for a monthly sub without me ever asking for or agreeing to it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    No. I didn't even ask for the week's free trail. Their begging bits asking me to subscribe to help them beat the right come up at the bottom of every article and I always X it. I never ever asked for this free trail. That's why I said "Apparently" I took a one week trial.

    Because I never did. They signed me up for a trial and then for a monthly sub without me ever asking for or agreeing to it.
    Fair enough GG - missed the apparently. Thieving scum

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    No. I didn't even ask for the week's free trail. Their begging bits asking me to subscribe to help them beat the right come up at the bottom of every article and I always X it. I never ever asked for this free trail. That's why I said "Apparently" I took a one week trial.

    Because I never did. They signed me up for a trial and then for a monthly sub without me ever asking for or agreeing to it.
    A scandal worthy of the One Show

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A scandal worthy of the One Show
    Lefties, y'see? Always got their fúcking hands in your pocket. They probably call it 'redistribution', the kleptomaniacal c@nts.

    Did you see The One Show bit on some silly bint who wants to get her haircut in a barber and the owner of the barbershop saying she couldn't? Very funny.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lefties, y'see? Always got their fúcking hands in your pocket. They probably call it 'redistribution', the kleptomaniacal c@nts.

    Did you see The One Show bit on some silly bint who wants to get her haircut in a barber and the owner of the barbershop saying she couldn't? Very funny.
    Yes, saw that on Twitter. F'ing loon.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, saw that on Twitter. F'ing loon.
    She looked genuinely perplexed as to why he wasn't immediately rolling over and offering her a haircut. They're so used to getting their way that it just does not compute when someone just say 'No' to their absurdity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •