Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: With everything else going on, it's been easy to forget that not one, but two women

With everything else going on, it's been easy to forget that not one, but two women

have recently testified that Harvey Weinstein has no testicles and some sort of downstairs mix-up involving scarring and possibly even some sort of intersex condition*.

I mean...what?

*I really hope this did actually happen and I didn't dream it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    have recently testified that Harvey Weinstein has no testicles and some sort of downstairs mix-up involving scarring and possibly even some sort of intersex condition*.

I mean...what?

*I really hope this did actually happen and I didn't dream it.
    I'm fairly sure I dreamt reading this

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm fairly sure I dreamt reading this
    My feeling is that it's a massive failure on the part of the court not to have a look at what's going on down there.

One of the ladies still serviced him though

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    One of the ladies still serviced him though
    I just don't understand what's going on, t. How is he a eunuch and a massive sex case?

https://youtu.be/hC4eog5cY9Q

Posted this before...it’s him supposedly harassing a young lady but she’s blatantly flirting with him.

He later calls her and invites her for drinks at the bar of the hotel he’s staying it where she banged him

Don’t get me wrong...he got some moves but all seems like an open two way street and they’re still shagging him loooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just don't understand what's going on, t. How is he a eunuch and a massive sex case?
    Is this a serious question or just a very narrow definition of sexual assault?

What’s going on with his dick though?

He cut it off and just sewed it back on?

Lol don’t think it works like that lol bit of duct tape and gorilla glue lol

Yeah, talking of "gorillas" ...

“Harvey Weinstein is a Wonderful man & a good friend.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What’s going on with his dick though?

He cut it off and just sewed it back on?

Lol don’t think it works like that lol bit of duct tape and gorilla glue lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Nice video on YouTube of Picard inviting Whoopie to season2 of his show.

Didn’t realise she’s a proper Trekkie and only got into acting because Uhaura was her hero growing up.