Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone catch the Barrymore documentary?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Is that really what they shoved up his arse????? I thought it was a steel object?

Was anyone brave enough to delicately suggest he may have put it up there himself? I mean, the gays aren't entirely impartial to that kind of thing, are they?
    I was about to suggest that exact point

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Is that really what they shoved up his arse????? I thought it was a steel object?

Was anyone brave enough to delicately suggest he may have put it up there himself? I mean, the gays aren't entirely impartial to that kind of thing, are they?
    There was that and a broken shed door handle, apparently. The mind boggles.

I'm not sure there was any suggestion that Lubbock was a gay. Although if he wasn't, accepting an invitation to Michael Barrymore's pool party suggests a frankly life-endangering naivety.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There was that and a broken shed door handle, apparently. The mind boggles.

I'm not sure there was any suggestion that Lubbock was a gay. Although if he wasn't, accepting an invitation to Michael Barrymore's pool party suggests a frankly life-endangering naivety.
    A pool thermometer? A shed door handle? You know you've had a bad night when your rectum is left resembling the conveyor belt round of The Generation Game