Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone catch the Barrymore documentary?

Anyone catch the Barrymore documentary?

Suffice to say: Very much not alright at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Suffice to say: Very much not alright at the back
    We knew that bit already though. What did we learn in this doc?

p.s. going to see Simon Evans tonight*

*In Gravesend

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

*In Gravesend
    I saw him when he supported Lee Mack.

Both were very good, tbf.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

*In Gravesend
    It was mostly a proper and thorough re-tread of the facts. The grisly details were confirmed by four forensic pathologists and they aired the 999 call (“A geezer’s drowned in the pool… you don’t expect it, do you?”).
    The postscript told us police believe that “loyalties” may have changed that Essex Police had relaunched their investigation with a £20,000 reward.
    What I hadn't realised was that it happened in Roydon, which is just down the road from me.

I wish you joy of your evening. And Gravesend at least isn't Dartford, so be grateful for small mercies.

*In Gravesend
    It did cause me to google 'pool thermometer', though and, frankly, the shape of them does invite this sort of thing imo.

Thermometer.jpg

It did cause me to google 'pool thermometer', though and, frankly, the shape of them does invite this sort of thing imo.

Thermometer.jpg
    Is that really what they shoved up his arse????? I thought it was a steel object?

Was anyone brave enough to delicately suggest he may have put it up there himself? I mean, the gays aren't entirely impartial to that kind of thing, are they?

Is that really what they shoved up his arse????? I thought it was a steel object?

Was anyone brave enough to delicately suggest he may have put it up there himself? I mean, the gays aren't entirely impartial to that kind of thing, are they?
    I was about to suggest that exact point

There was that and a broken shed door handle, apparently. The mind boggles.

I'm not sure there was any suggestion that Lubbock was a gay. Although if he wasn't, accepting an invitation to Michael Barrymore's pool party suggests a frankly life-endangering naivety.

There was that and a broken shed door handle, apparently. The mind boggles.

I'm not sure there was any suggestion that Lubbock was a gay. Although if he wasn't, accepting an invitation to Michael Barrymore's pool party suggests a frankly life-endangering naivety.
    A pool thermometer? A shed door handle? You know you've had a bad night when your rectum is left resembling the conveyor belt round of The Generation Game

A pool thermometer? A shed door handle? You know you've had a bad night when your rectum is left resembling the conveyor belt round of The Generation Game
    The Degeneration Game.

There's an awful lot of sodomy on here today, isn't there? Must be Friday.