Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Philip Schofield

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Because such irrationalities are highly common to human psychology.

You didn't answer my question about cutlery that's been smeared in sh*t...
    If I'd seen it smeared in shít I'd probably be a touch leery of it, but if I'd eaten with it and then you told me that it had once been smeared in shít I wouldn't particularly mind - other than thinking that you weren't a terribly good host.

Anyway, why did you píss in a glass?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If I'd seen it smeared in shít I'd probably be a touch leery of it, but if I'd eaten with it and then you told me that it had once been smeared in shít I wouldn't particularly mind - other than thinking that you weren't a terribly good host.

Anyway, why did you píss in a glass?
    Ah-ha! So you are normal after all...

It was in the early days of parenthood, we lived in a flat with creaky floorboards, and you would do anything - ANYTHING - to avoid waking your baby up in the night

Ah-ha! So you are normal after all...

It was in the early days of parenthood, we lived in a flat with creaky floorboards, and you would do anything - ANYTHING - to avoid waking your baby up in the night
    Was it a pint glass? I've never liked urinating into receptacles. You can never be sure if you're going to end up overflowing.

Was it a pint glass? I've never liked urinating into receptacles. You can never be sure if you're going to end up overflowing.
    No. I excreted just enough to ease the urgency till the morning

Oh, they can turn that back on us and say that they've internalised society's homophobia and that means that they're the victims really.

To be honest, though, I'm struggling with the fact that someone would go to all the trouble of living a lie for 27 years while being as camp as a row of tents. I mean if you wanted to pass yourself off as straight, wouldn't you try acting...y'know...straight?
    :snigger: Very naughty

No. I excreted just enough to ease the urgency till the morning
    Quality prostate control. I'd have just píssed out of the window onto the conservatory, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    :snigger: Very naughty
    Ah, there you are. Yesterday, I ate German food and drank too much whisky (which I’m still feeling now, tbh).
    Basically, I lived like you for a day.

Ah, there you are. Yesterday, I ate German food and drank too much whisky (which I’m still feeling now, tbh).
    Basically, I lived like you for a day.
    Ah - a whisky hangover is never a good thing. A friend of mine brought me back some packets of bacon from home on Sunday so I have been eating nothing else. Good to know you are keeping my end up - of the German food eating I mean

The title of your autobiography, i?
    merely the title of chapter 1, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah - a whisky hangover is never a good thing. A friend of mine brought me back some packets of bacon from home on Sunday so I have been eating nothing else. Good to know you are keeping my end up - of the German food eating I mean
    I had a big old Käsekrainer mit Kartoffelbrei und Sauerkraut, so strictly speaking it was Austrian, but same difference. They all pïss in the same pot.