Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Advice please.

Advice please.

I had this major leak in my bathroom from the flat above.

The management company has taken the blame as a pipe has burst, That have dug up the floor in the flat above and fixed it, however of coruse I still have risidiual water coming through.

I said what are they going to do about this, 'there is nothing we can do you have to wait'

Well I am currently without use of my bathroom. I have no lights, i have had to take time off work, and it's rather stressful to say the least.

i have slept 3 hours in 48 days and this will most likely lead to a divorce at this rate.

All they say is 'insurance will cover it' but it's not enough for me I want to claim compensation for this. is this possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had this major leak in my bathroom from the flat above.

The management company has taken the blame as a pipe has burst, That have dug up the floor in the flat above and fixed it, however of coruse I still have risidiual water coming through.

I said what are they going to do about this, 'there is nothing we can do you have to wait'

Well I am currently without use of my bathroom. I have no lights, i have had to take time off work, and it's rather stressful to say the least.

i have slept 3 hours in 48 days and this will most likely lead to a divorce at this rate.

All they say is 'insurance will cover it' but it's not enough for me I want to claim compensation for this. is this possible.
    I'd say it's possible but the time spent and aggro claiming it will only add stress imo. Btw '3 hours in 48 days' impressive stuff P
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I think SaveTheNo6 had this issue

Went months without any lights in his bathroom

But you are luckier than him...at the time it was a different company looking after the flat above and they couldn’t gain access to it...so just had to grind it out.