Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prague observations

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm thinking 'Hostel' #shudder. Oh I know what you're thinking you dirty old goat!
    I'm remembering a night in a tittybar when the girls were selling some high grade Bolivian marching powder as well as saucy dances... that was a late one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm remembering a night in a tittybar when the girls were selling some high grade Bolivian marching powder as well as saucy dances... that was a late one.
    'Bolivian Beak' as you would call it
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    "...and that's how I met my wife"
    Nope, it's part of why the 1st marriage didn't last

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I had quite the adventure in Prague on a stag do. lost the stag party, met a lass, ended up at random house party, getting stopped by the Police as about 8 of us in a car but she knew the coppers and managed to talk me out of getting arrested, then took me to see the proper Prague and then got me back to the hotel just as everyone was leaving for the airport. There was some other stuff as well.
    Sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nope, it's part of why the 1st marriage didn't last
    I've only been once - with the missus

I was there in whatever year it was that we played Sparta and TH14 broke WWW's record. Spent the afternoon in an underground bar with MRs I and a chum. Just under £5 for four hours worth of Star and Absinthe. Got attacked by eight racist Arsenal fans who didn't like my chums jewish origins. I was headbutted out of the blue whilst talking to them and got a broken nose, but they all ****ed off when Mrs I decked one of them and then attacked another. A memorable day indeed...