Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: InsuranceWimb

InsuranceWimb

Unfortuatnely 1 week after my brank spanking new bathroom was finishd upstairs flat boiler has leaked and ruined my cieling and all my electrical items in my bathroom and will need work done to fix my cieling and wiring.

The property manager says they will cover it all. this may seem trivial but whatabout the contents of my washing basket? I have a lot of gucci in there obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Unfortuatnely 1 week after my brank spanking new bathroom was finishd upstairs flat boiler has leaked and ruined my cieling and all my electrical items in my bathroom and will need work done to fix my cieling and wiring.

The property manager says they will cover it all. this may seem trivial but whatabout the contents of my washing basket? I have a lot of gucci in there obviously.
    This is classic Fash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

If you're being serious, then yes, they have to cover all that was damaged. Perhaps keep them and ask if they want to see them, see photos or take your word.

Like if it had fallen on your laptop and killed it. They'd have to buy you a new one.