Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching the footage of this Streatham business and wondering why when he was

Watching the footage of this Streatham business and wondering why when he was

flopping about like a gaffed fish they didn't pop a couple more in his canister to be certain? If he had had a suicide vest this could have been a rather costly bit of restraint.

Mind you, imagine dying outside Boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    flopping about like a gaffed fish they didn't pop a couple more in his canister to be certain? If he had had a suicide vest this could have been a rather costly bit of restraint.

Mind you, imagine dying outside Boots.
    Lordy, did he do the twitching thing? How remarkably disturbing.

Did you see the footage of the copper trying to clear the restaurant? "There's been a terrorist incident, please leave."

"But I've only just ordered!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lordy, did he do the twitching thing? How remarkably disturbing.

Did you see the footage of the copper trying to clear the restaurant? "There's been a terrorist incident, please leave."

"But I've only just ordered!"
    He looked like he was breakdancing.

As for the diners, they were at least trying to keep calm and carry on. Laudable imo.

How's Barney getting on?
    Last edited by Burney; 02-03-2020 at 09:41 AM.

As for the diners, they were at least trying to keep calm and carry on. Laudable imo.
    In such a situation, I think i’d take the time to at least finish my cup of tea. Has he got a genuine explosive vest or, has he just taped a few plastic bottles together in a fairly embarrassing manner? The odds are rather in your favour imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    In such a situation, I think i’d take the time to at least finish my cup of tea. Has he got a genuine explosive vest or, has he just taped a few plastic bottles together in a fairly embarrassing manner? The odds are rather in your favour imo.
    And what better way to show your defiance of Islamist terror than by consuming your Sunday roast at your leisure?

For me, the policeman is being hysterical and this sort of namby-pamby, Health & Safety-obsessed nonsense is precisely what we voted Brexit to put an end to.

And what better way to show your defiance of Islamist terror than by consuming your Sunday roast at your leisure?

For me, the policeman is being hysterical and this sort of namby-pamby, Health & Safety-obsessed nonsense is precisely what we voted Brexit to put an end to.
    Your "patriotic" Sunday roast comprising of absolutely nothing natively British

Fascist.

How's Barney getting on?
    He's doing swimmingly, tbh.

The search for a companion has fallen foul of some mission creep. At first she was looking at donkey sanctuaries. Then we moved on to pony sanctuaries. Now I'm being shown adverts in Horse & Hound for 17 hand hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Your "patriotic" Sunday roast comprising of absolutely nothing natively British

Fascist.
    That was ace. These people really do think we're all dribbling, semi-evolved cretins who don't know that things come from elsewhere, don't they? It's actually quite refreshing to see their hatred and bile completely and unequivocally out in the open now that they're writhing around in the agony of defeat.

Happily, them revealing quite how vile they are only serves to makes their pain so much more delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's doing swimmingly, tbh.

The search for a companion has fallen foul of some mission creep. At first she was looking at donkey sanctuaries. Then we moved on to pony sanctuaries. Now I'm being shown adverts in Horse & Hound for 17 hand hunters.
    This was clearly inevitable and you must have known it would happen. You will be running a stables within the year.

Will it be a companion for sexy time? Does he still have his accoutrements?

By the way, you know these little chaps live for 40-odd years if well looked after, don't you? The strong likelihood is that Barney will outlive you.

This was clearly inevitable and you must have known it would happen. You will be running a stables within the year.

Will it be a companion for sexy time? Does he still have his accoutrements?

By the way, you know these little chaps live for 40-odd years if well looked after, don't you? The strong likelihood is that Barney will outlive you.
    Barney has been gelded, poor lamb.

Remember last week when I was yearning for a legacy? There it is. I may buiy a giant tortoise as well, those *******s live forever.