Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching the footage of this Streatham business and wondering why when he was

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Barney has been gelded, poor lamb.

Remember last week when I was yearning for a legacy? There it is. I may buiy a giant tortoise as well, those *******s live forever.
    Ah, well it's probably a mercy, to be fair. Otherwise his monstrous member would probably be dragging on the ground all the time. And I know only too well what a misery that is!

The Galapagos tortoise? Stephen would be unspeakably envious.

Barney has been gelded, poor lamb.

Remember last week when I was yearning for a legacy? There it is. I may buiy a giant tortoise as well, those *******s live forever.
    Do you actually have any experience in this endeavour, or are you planning to learn on the hoof?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do you actually have any experience in this endeavour, or are you planning to learn on the hoof?
    I seem to remember Sir C telling me that he has dabbled in horseflesh in a previous life.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    One had ponies as a child, naturally. But that would be 40 years ago, so some book learning is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, well it's probably a mercy, to be fair. Otherwise his monstrous member would probably be dragging on the ground all the time. And I know only too well what a misery that is!

The Galapagos tortoise? Stephen would be unspeakably envious.
    He still has a *****, b. He's been gelded, not mutilated by a maniac.

He still has a *****, b. He's been gelded, not mutilated by a maniac.
    Yes, but it won't be as long - or as potentially tumescent, presumably?

Anyway, it feels wrong to be discussing the poor chap's genital mishaps like this. We should change the subject.

If it's cold. won't you have to make some sort of shelter for him? Or will you just bring him into the house?
    Will he have a little coat?
    Will you ever make him wear a little hat for your own amusement? I ask this because I have seen pictures of this practice and it pleases me.
    download.jpg

Yes, but it won't be as long - or as potentially tumescent, presumably?

Anyway, it feels wrong to be discussing the poor chap's genital mishaps like this. We should change the subject.

If it's cold. won't you have to make some sort of shelter for him? Or will you just bring him into the house?
    Will he have a little coat?
    Will you ever make him wear a little hat for your own amusement? I ask this because I have seen pictures of this practice and it pleases me.
    download.jpg
    I have ordered a stable block. It is currently being built by a man in Norfolk. Room for two horses, with a tack room included.
    He doesn't actually need a shelter; he's a hardy chap. Of course his companion might be rather more delicate...
    He will NOT wear a hat. Ever. I may sport something along the lines of a ten gallon jobbie. Or a Ronnie van Zant.

It's actually quite refreshing to see their hatred and bile completely and unequivocally out in the open now that they're writhing around in the agony of defeat. Happily, them revealing quite how vile they are only serves to makes their pain so much more delicious.
    Mercy me Berni, I thought your newly regained sovereignty and freedoms might make you more pleasant but you seem to be yet more bellicose and vitriolic

Did you see pretty Priti being asked why this fellow had been released after she had assured us it would all stop the day she took office? Her response was "fúck off you moaning remainer çunt". She gives me a chubby b.

I have ordered a stable block. It is currently being built by a man in Norfolk. Room for two horses, with a tack room included.
    He doesn't actually need a shelter; he's a hardy chap. Of course his companion might be rather more delicate...
    He will NOT wear a hat. Ever. I may sport something along the lines of a ten gallon jobbie. Or a Ronnie van Zant.
    All this because you happened to find a horse! The speed with which these things happen once your glw gets the bit between her teeth is somewhat awe-inspiring.

The hat news is sad, though. I am disappoint. A quick google of 'horses in hats' makes it clear that equipping one's equine chum with the latest millinery is a source of great humour.

e2dbbee634889851b0ffa32af2e08d27.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Mercy me Berni, I thought your newly regained sovereignty and freedoms might make you more pleasant but you seem to be yet more bellicose and vitriolic

Did you see pretty Priti being asked why this fellow had been released after she had assured us it would all stop the day she took office? Her response was "fúck off you moaning remainer çunt". She gives me a chubby b.
    Nah. Fúck reconciliation. I see you lot as treasonous filth and fully support any policy that involves keeping our boot on your neck.

No offence, like.

I do like Priti. She has a properly evil and sadistic twinkle in her eye that's highly alluring.