Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I feel I ought to mark Brexit Day with a nice dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm almost there, actually. I've taken off 7lbs in about 10 days.

I'm staying on it until next Friday, when I will eat breakfast at the A1 Truckstop at Colserworth (the so-called 'Belly Buster') followed by fish and chips for lunch at The Old Keswickian.
    This belly buster. Beans? Chips? Bubble?

I'm staying on it until next Friday, when I will eat breakfast at the A1 Truckstop at Colserworth (the so-called 'Belly Buster') followed by fish and chips for lunch at The Old Keswickian.
    that is a great greasy spoon, sc. Though that roundabout outside is a leeeetel beeet Russian Roulette as no-one ever seems to indicate whether they are turning into the services or going straight on. Cnuts.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Turned homo, morelike. Is he dieting again?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, dear. I forgot you'd turned protestant.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I was reading today that Coronavirus is causing a spike in anti-Chinese sentiment. To be honest, I hadn't noticed this (possibly because I never liked the inscrutable little fúckers in the first place), so I might do my bit by firebombing the local chinky tonight.
    Yeah to say I've never been a fan would be a massive understatement. I would imagine a firebombed chinky would smell quite nice too...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Oh, I see.

Tell you what, Clive, I don't think I've been on a weighing machine since Margaret Thatcher's second term

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I could just get a takeaway, couldn't I? And then drink myself stupid.
    by takeaway, do you mean KEBAB?

lovely, lovely
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Turned homo, morelike. Is he dieting again?
    Protestant/homo. It amounts to the same thing imo. They're both abominations in the eyes of God.

Yes. I've no idea why. There's nothing of him. I've seen more meat between a Chinaman's teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    by takeaway, do you mean KEBAB?

lovely, lovely
    A kebab and extreme inebriation is great and everything, but I wanted to do something out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, I see.

Tell you what, Clive, I don't think I've been on a weighing machine since Margaret Thatcher's second term
    I suspect you're naturally slim though, r.

This belly buster. Beans? Chips? Bubble?
    D'you know, I'm not entirely sure. I just remember seeing it on the menu and promising myself that next time...