Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: You can only have one condiment for the rest of your life

  1. #1

    You can only have one condiment for the rest of your life

    Tomato (Heinz, obvs)
    Brown (don't care which - they're all disgusting)
    Worcestershire
    Mayonnaise
    Sriracha or other chilli sauce
    Mustard (English or whichever homo version you (wrongly) prefer)
    Other


    Clearly the right answer is English mustard, but if you have incorrect opinions, please share them

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tomato (Heinz, obvs)
    Brown (don't care which - they're all disgusting)
    Worcestershire
    Mayonnaise
    Sriracha or other chilli sauce
    Mustard (English or whichever homo version you (wrongly) prefer)
    Other


    Clearly the right answer is English mustard, but if you have incorrect opinions, please share them
    Proper chilli sauce. Not gaylord Sriracha. Something with a little zing. A good chilli oil, for preference.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Proper chilli sauce. Not gaylord Sriracha. Something with a little zing. A good chilli oil, for preference.
    This is probably the least wrong of the wrong answers, but you can't put chilli sauce on a pork pie, can you?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is probably the least wrong of the wrong answers, but you can't put chilli sauce on a pork pie, can you?
    I do. I put chilli sauce on everything. I put chilli sauce on poached eggs, on steaks, on bacon sandwiches, everything.

    My wife finds this distasteful.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I do. I put chilli sauce on everything. I put chilli sauce on poached eggs, on steaks, on bacon sandwiches, everything.

    My wife finds this distasteful.
    My wife puts it on everything too. We should swap.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My wife puts it on everything too. We should swap.
    I'm sure there are websites for this sort of thing. Or car parks.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sure there are websites for this sort of thing. Or car parks.
    No, I mean she puts it on *everything*

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tomato (Heinz, obvs)
    Brown (don't care which - they're all disgusting)
    Worcestershire
    Mayonnaise
    Sriracha or other chilli sauce
    Mustard (English or whichever homo version you (wrongly) prefer)
    Other


    Clearly the right answer is English mustard, but if you have incorrect opinions, please share them
    I'll go for the sweet chilli sauce, nothing flash just some stuff I get from Lidl's. I swear I could eat dogshít with that on it B.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

    Clearly the right answer is English mustard, but if you have incorrect opinions, please share them
    You're wrong of course, b, but English mustard is a close second.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I do. I put chilli sauce on everything. I put chilli sauce on poached eggs, on steaks, on bacon sandwiches, everything.

    My wife finds this distasteful.
    Chilli sauce goes with everything

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •