Found a horse.

How's your day started?
    Have you got a horse outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you got a horse outside?
    Fúck your Subaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúck your Subaru.
    Well you can't just leave it there! You have to tell the horse story.

Found a horse.

How's your day started?
    I was mostly thinking about Sarah Sands and contemplating whether you still would, wouldn't you

Found a horse.

How's your day started?
    mine was very good. I rather like my new bathroom job well done.

Well you can't just leave it there! You have to tell the horse story.
    Ah, sorry. I went for a walk up Chapman's Lane and encountered a cute little pony wandering down the road. We quickly became firm friends. I took him to a nearby house which has stables to see if he had escaped from there, but there was no one there. I popped him into a paddock for safe keeping and wandered off, asking at the various houses and farms, but the concensus seemed to be 'escaped pikey pony'. Back I went to where I had lodged him, to find a somewhat puzzled lady looking at this interloper who appeared to have the ability to open several gates and let himself in.

Anyway, the poor beast appears to have been abandoned and the glw is determined that we have to take him in...

Ah, sorry. I went for a walk up Chapman's Lane and encountered a cute little pony wandering down the road. We quickly became firm friends. I took him to a nearby house which has stables to see if he had escaped from there, but there was no one there. I popped him into a paddock for safe keeping and wandered off, asking at the various houses and farms, but the concensus seemed to be 'escaped pikey pony'. Back I went to where I had lodged him, to find a somewhat puzzled lady looking at this interloper who appeared to have the ability to open several gates and let himself in.

Anyway, the poor beast appears to have been abandoned and the glw is determined that we have to take him in...
    This was inevitable. But how will the cats feel about this? Would you be able to ride around on him? How are his manners?

This was inevitable. But how will the cats feel about this? Would you be able to ride around on him? How are his manners?
    also, want to be careful of the pikeys finding out that you've had their 'orse

He is the size of a large dog. A charming fellow though, I must confess.

I am concerned about pikeys knocking on my door demanding their property back.