Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else struggling to care whether Giroud goes to Tottenham?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sort of mine too - under-rated imo. Wouldn't like to see him in a Spurs shirt
    Bad timing as much as anything else. I think we were so spoilt by the Henry-Bergkamp era that anyone else was bound to feel a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's Show' and suffer by comparison.

Always surprised me that RVP isn't given more credit for being the 8th highest goalscorer in our history despite "only" having one good season
    I can never think about RvP without remembering that absolutely terrible pair of stripy strides he wore when we unveiled him. Shocking, they were.

BsPslFRIAAEb5V2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can never think about RvP without remembering that absolutely terrible pair of stripy strides he wore when we unveiled him. Shocking, they were.

BsPslFRIAAEb5V2.jpg
    All I remember is him being a traitorous Judas ****. Oh and a rapist 'allegedly'
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bad timing as much as anything else. I think we were so spoilt by the Henry-Bergkamp era that anyone else was bound to feel a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's Show' and suffer by comparison.
    Good point. Weird thinking if had three more seasons with us he might have gone past Wrightie's record. Having a similar conversation on Twitter regarding cricketers who don't get the credit they deserve. Always thought Thorpe was under-rated - 100 Tests with an average just shy of 45. Probably who came after him put him in the shade a bit

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    All I remember is him being a traitorous Judas ****. Oh and a rapist 'allegedly'
    She said 'no'...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Don't mention that **** here in polite company, b
    Soz, was just trying to flush out SW...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Soz, was just trying to flush out SW...
    is SW dead? not seen him in here for a while...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    is SW dead? not seen him in here for a while...
    He's alive and well on Twitter. Just make a derogatory remark about Paul Weller (talentless lesbian lookalike) and he'll probably pop up here

Good point. Weird thinking if had three more seasons with us he might have gone past Wrightie's record. Having a similar conversation on Twitter regarding cricketers who don't get the credit they deserve. Always thought Thorpe was under-rated - 100 Tests with an average just shy of 45. Probably who came after him put him in the shade a bit
    Oh, I've always had a huge amount of time for Thorpe. Apart from anything else, he averaged 45 in a side where barely anyone else averaged 40. It's a lot easier to be a good player in a good team than it is to be one in the often shambolic shítshows Thorpe played in. He was a bit shabbily treated in 2005, but we won, so everyone conveniently forgets that.

Apart from any other consideration, he was about our only player who could play Warne. That gets him a lot of credit imo.

He's alive and well on Twitter. Just make a derogatory remark about Paul Weller (talentless lesbian lookalike) and he'll probably pop up here
    No, I'd never say anything derogatory about the over-rated, lesbian wannabe.

Still rocking the big venues, I see.