Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else struggling to care whether Giroud goes to Tottenham?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's alive and well on Twitter. Just make a derogatory remark about Paul Weller and he'll probably pop up here
    (talentless lesbian lookalike) You've made me chuckle there, thank you
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I've always had a huge amount of time for Thorpe. Apart from anything else, he averaged 45 in a side where barely anyone else averaged 40. It's a lot easier to be a good player in a good team than it is to be one in the often shambolic shítshows Thorpe played in. He was a bit shabbily treated in 2005, but we won, so everyone conveniently forgets that.

Apart from any other consideration, he was about our only player who could play Warne. That gets him a lot of credit imo.
    Averaged 49 against the Aussies - not bad at all. A lot of good bowling attacks then - must have faced Walsh and Ambrose, Waqar and Wasim, Donald and Pollock as well as the Aussies

I mean I'd sort of forgotten about him, tbh, so people wibbling on about how he'll destroy his Arsenal 'legacy' just sound particularly ludicrous to me.
    couldn't give 2 shids they are all cunds.

also not bothered if any of the current squard leave either. (apart from Martinelli)

One of only 19 men to score 100 goals for Arsenal in 125 odd years, created the winner in two FA Cup Finals, scored in another one. There are players who are feted for less
    a scorer of great goals, etc

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    a scorer of great goals, etc
    First said about Merse (as far as Arsenal players go) and he finished on 99.

Anyway, when it comes to dashing French attackers, you are clearly too biased to comment

First said about Merse (as far as Arsenal players go) and he finished on 99.

Anyway, when it comes to dashing French attackers, you are clearly too biased to comment
    It was bad enough he went to Chelsea, spurs could tip me over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It was bad enough he went to Chelsea, spurs could tip me over the edge
    can't say I would be happy either

I mean I'd sort of forgotten about him, tbh, so people wibbling on about how he'll destroy his Arsenal 'legacy' just sound particularly ludicrous to me.
    Didn’t he already ‘destroy his legacy’, when he really rubbed it in after the Europa League Final last season?
    Also, wasn’t his main legacy being a player that everyone wanted to replace, with a striker like Aubameyang for about four years?

One of only 19 men to score 100 goals for Arsenal in 125 odd years, created the winner in two FA Cup Finals, scored in another one. There are players who are feted for less
    Both those cup final winners were scored by Rambo so Wes had blanked them out.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm not having it LA, you can use facts to prove almost anything! He's no Eddie McGoldrick that's for sure.
    You’re right bb. Because he’s not the worst player ever to pull on the red and white.

And it’s actually my birthday today as well.