Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else struggling to care whether Giroud goes to Tottenham?

Is anyone else struggling to care whether Giroud goes to Tottenham?

I mean I'd sort of forgotten about him, tbh, so people wibbling on about how he'll destroy his Arsenal 'legacy' just sound particularly ludicrous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean I'd sort of forgotten about him, tbh, so people wibbling on about how he'll destroy his Arsenal 'legacy' just sound particularly ludicrous to me.
    Did he actually have an Arsenal 'legacy'? I would imagine their fans will be more píssed off tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Did he actually have an Arsenal 'legacy'? I would imagine their fans will be more píssed off tbh
    Presumably they see him as a short-term like-for-like replacement for Kane - but not deformed and attractive to women.

One of only 19 men to score 100 goals for Arsenal in 125 odd years, created the winner in two FA Cup Finals, scored in another one. There are players who are feted for less

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    One of only 19 men to score 100 goals for Arsenal in 125 odd years, created the winner in two FA Cup Finals, scored in another one. There are players who are feted for less
    meh. he's no Theo Walcott.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

All true, but he isn't feted, is he? Not his fault, but he just never really stuck in the mind. Which is sort of my point.

I'm not having it LA, you can use facts to prove almost anything! He's no Eddie McGoldrick that's for sure.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    All true, but he isn't feted, is he? Not his fault, but he just never really stuck in the mind. Which is sort of my point.
    Sort of mine too - under-rated imo. Wouldn't like to see him in a Spurs shirt

I'm not having it LA, you can use facts to prove almost anything! He's no Eddie McGoldrick that's for sure.
    Don't mention that **** here in polite company, b

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    meh. he's no Theo Walcott.

Always surprised me that RVP isn't given more credit for being the 8th highest goalscorer in our history despite "only" having one good season