and also surmising that most of y'all are neutrals that you will cast your support to my Chiefs for the Super Bowl?

I can't help but think of Fever Pitch's Paul Ashworth whinging about the lack of an Arsenal First Division title. "18 years! 18 years!" Well, it's been 50 YEARS since we even had a shot at the trophy. Paul, you need medical help!

Must confess, as the clock ticked down the other Sunday with our trip to the Super Bowl secure a ton of memories flooded in. So many good times, so much heartbreak. All the players, the friends I went with and those I only saw at the games. Family memories are so tightly intertwined with the Kansas City Chiefs. I am not ashamed to say that I got a bit emotional. Still am when I think about it, really.

Anyway, I've been on here for 20+ of those 50 years and at this stage it is only the Chiefs and The Arsenal that I can say I truly will not miss a game when they play. I gave up my season tickets about 12 years ago and only travel to KC for a few of the 8 regular season games these days. But it is in my DNA. If the Arsenal is like that for you -- you understand.

Cheers, friends and GO CHIEFS!