Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe that 70% of people would vote against reintroducing bears in the wild

I can't believe that 70% of people would vote against reintroducing bears in the wild

These people are just massive pussies. What sort of person wouldn't like to be able to go for a walk and maybe see a bear?

Personally, I find the lack of apex predators in this country very boring.

EPWysldWoAAMd7v.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    These people are just massive pussies. What sort of person wouldn't like to be able to go for a walk and maybe see a bear?

Personally, I find the lack of apex predators in this country very boring.

EPWysldWoAAMd7v.jpg
    Kúnts would shoot them.

Kúnts who shoot animals should be shot. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kúnts would shoot them.

But barely anybody in this country has the right to own a weapon capable of killing a bear. Try taking out a brown bear with a .22 and see how far you get.

Anyway, if people did that, we would need to introduce the right to arm bears.

Kúnts would shoot them.

Has to be done C, otherwise the wolves will start eating your livestock and everyone will start crashing into moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Has to be done C, otherwise the wolves will start eating your livestock and everyone will start crashing into moose.
    I remember being appalled by a Swede telling me that they sit in 10ft high hides to shoot moose. Where's the sport in that? They're the size of horses, ffs! You can't miss! You could at least stalk them a bit.

Bloody foreigners. No sense of decency.

Can we not start with negotiation? Persuasion? Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember being appalled by a Swede telling me that they sit in 10ft high hides to shoot moose. Where's the sport in that? They're the size of horses, ffs! You can't miss! You could at least stalk them a bit.

Bloody foreigners. No sense of decency.
    Yeah their moose hunts basically consist of sitting around and eating fermented herring while waiting for the moose to come to you
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 01-28-2020 at 03:31 PM.

The wolfs in The Jungle Book always seemed very reasonable to me.

Yeah their moose hunts basically consist of sitting around and eating fermented herring while waiting for the moose to come to you :lol:
    Sitting for hours in an enclosed space with a bunch of (I assume) drunken, Swedes who've eaten nothing but fermented herring is almost a fit punishment for such appalling lack of sportsmanship.

Imagine the breath! Imagine the farts!

The Swedes only allow a certain amount of each animal to be killed every year so perhaps there has already been some form of negotiation?