Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't believe that 70% of people would vote against reintroducing bears in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh bloodlust I understand. It's relatively rare that I look at a human being without wishing them dead. It's just that animals are, you know. Nice.
    Well some animals are. Bears can be pretty nasty, though - they attack you for having sex. And sharks. And wasps. Oh, and fúcking mosquitoes. They can fúck off.

I think we need to draw up a definitive Nice and Nasty list of animals.

What really, honestly puzzls me is what sort of human being looks at a magnificent creature and thinks, "What that needs is to be dead."

A sicko, that's what sort.
    What about munchable ones, C?

As you'd imagine, I'm totally opposed to gun ownership. But I love munching roti de sanglier and saucisson from them. And when you see the appalling conditions poor little piggies are kept in, it seems better to let the boar wander around a wood, munching acorns and shagging boaresses before he dies without knowing anything about it and then getting chopped up and munched.

Hypocrite that I am, I doubt I could pull the trigger myself, but I'm happy to eat ones shot by Froggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well some animals are. Bears can be pretty nasty, though - they attack you for having sex. And sharks. And wasps. Oh, and fúcking mosquitoes. They can fúck off.

I think we need to draw up a definitive Nice and Nasty list of animals.
    Cobras. I know Shiva has one so I shouldn't slag them off. But I saw this king cobra on youtube. He tried it on with a female, but she wasn't up for it, as she'd just had a shag and been impregnated. So he bit her dead. And then tried to munch her. But because she was too big, he regurgitated her back out. Nasty piece of work, that one.

Saw one by mistake in Delhi zoo when we took some of the street kids there. It was white and not very big. So I tapped the glass, thinking it was just a normal snake, and it did the rear up and hood out thing. Fücking scary, I can tell you. Wouldn't want to meet one in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What about munchable ones, C?

As you'd imagine, I'm totally opposed to gun ownership. But I love munching roti de sanglier and saucisson from them. And when you see the appalling conditions poor little piggies are kept in, it seems better to let the boar wander around a wood, munching acorns and shagging boaresses before he dies without knowing anything about it and then getting chopped up and munched.

Hypocrite that I am, I doubt I could pull the trigger myself, but I'm happy to eat ones shot by Froggies.
    I recently became vegan g, so I no longer have poor wee creatures on my conscience.

Lentils and pulses are another matter. I slaughter those *******s by the sackload.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Cobras. I know Shiva has one so I shouldn't slag them off. But I saw this king cobra on youtube. He tried it on with a female, but she wasn't up for it, as she'd just had a shag and been impregnated. So he bit her dead. And then tried to munch her. But because she was too big, he regurgitated her back out. Nasty piece of work, that one.

Saw one by mistake in Delhi zoo when we took some of the street kids there. It was white and not very big. So I tapped the glass, thinking it was just a normal snake, and it did the rear up and hood out thing. Fücking scary, I can tell you. Wouldn't want to meet one in the wild.
    That is very un-gallant behaviour. I feel sure even Sir C would approve of topping any animal that behaves so badly towards its womenfolk. Thankfully, mongooses have those c@nts' numbers imo.

I recently became vegan g, so I no longer have poor wee creatures on my conscience.

Lentils and pulses are another matter. I slaughter those *******s by the sackload.
    How 'recently', exactly?

I now only eat meat from animals that I have killed with my bare hands. Or that are already dead and served nicely on a plate

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I now only eat meat from animals that I have killed with my bare hands. Or that are already dead and served nicely on a plate
    I can remember a time (the good old days) when it was well-nigh impossible for a vegetarian to eat in Germany. But I'll bet even there they cater for these mentally-ill plant botherers.

Schweinhaxe. When did you last have Schweinhaxe, la?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That is very un-gallant behaviour. I feel sure even Sir C would approve of topping any animal that behaves so badly towards its womenfolk. Thankfully, mongooses have those c@nts' numbers imo.
    Agreed. Bet Mrs ex-king cobra wished Riki Tiki Tavi had been around to defend her, like the gentlemongoose he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Has to be done C, otherwise the wolves will start eating your livestock and everyone will start crashing into moose.
    Wes likes the idea of crashing into mooses
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar