Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Athletic

The Athletic

Anyone subscribed to that? I often get tweets from their journalists pop up on my twitter and it seems like they’re so overloaded with reporters and saturated with content that they put out the most pointless niche articles that nobody would care about. Today their West Ham correspondent has a story about a bloke who was there for one season and played a handful of games, with “ Why Brian Harvey from East 17 was bad at making tea” being one of the highlights of the piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Anyone subscribed to that? I often get tweets from their journalists pop up on my twitter and it seems like they’re so overloaded with reporters and saturated with content that they put out the most pointless niche articles that nobody would care about. Today their West Ham correspondent has a story about a bloke who was there for one season and played a handful of games, with “ Why Brian Harvey from East 17 was bad at making tea” being one of the highlights of the piece.
    I was thinking about it but I make do with the two free articles a week mostly. The piece with our former performance director was worth a read though (Darren Burgess) though I suspect part of his reason for doing this was covering his own back

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It seems to be snapping up all the writers over here too..im wondering if they are separate subscriptions , or if i get yankee Athletic and Euro Athletic all in one?

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    It seems to be snapping up all the writers over here too..im wondering if they are separate subscriptions , or if i get yankee Athletic and Euro Athletic all in one?
    You get it all, brian, and it's fantastic stuff. One of the few subscriptions I gladly pay for.