Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Parsons gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It is nice - my cousin works at the cathedral, actually got married there. We stayed in a b&b in the green behind it. Went on a substantive research mission to the pubs. Very impressed
    Yes, I liked it, I must say. So much better than Ipswich, which is a total fúcking kip.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I liked it, I must say. So much better than Ipswich, which is a total fúcking kip.
    I don't think I have ever been to Ipswich. I am in no rush to go there

I don't think I have ever been to Ipswich. I am in no rush to go there
    I went out with a girl from there. And then I started going out with her friend - who was also from there.

Consequently, I have spent too much time in Ipswich.

Strangely, nothing has ever taken me there in the intervening 20-odd years.

Ipswich.

Ipswich is unequivocally a monstrous shít-tip for a town.

In fact, that is probably unfair on monstrous shít-tips, like erm....Middlesbrough, that seem like Dubai in comparison to Ipswich.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I may go there in May to visit my chum who lives on a boat. I may not stay on his boat, though. I may get a hotel. I'm far too old to sleep on canal boats.
    I'll have some of that B. If that's ok with you of course
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I may go there in May to visit my chum who lives on a boat. I may not stay on his boat, though. I may get a hotel. I'm far too old to sleep on canal boats.
    would you drive. The A505?

you could stop at Duxford for a peek around the IWM...

I know that route only too well.
    Funeral in Hoddesdon in a couple of weeks...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    would you drive. The A505?

you could stop at Duxford for a peek around the IWM...

I know that route only too well.
    Funeral in Hoddesdon in a couple of weeks...
    Most certainly. It's actually a pleasant drive. I've been to Duxford loads recently. We even held an event there, so got full access to the museum as part of it.

Sorry to hear that. I know the cemetery, of course. Just across the A10 from Haileybury. There's rather a good Italian deli just the other side of the A1170 from the cemetery. Excellent sausages.

Most certainly. It's actually a pleasant drive. I've been to Duxford loads recently. We even held an event there, so got full access to the museum as part of it.

Sorry to hear that. I know the cemetery, of course. Just across the A10 from Haileybury. There's rather a good Italian deli just the other side of the A1170 from the cemetery. Excellent sausages.
    Naturally, b. It will be nice for you to hear a proper accent again, I imagine?

Naturally, b. It will be nice for you to hear a proper accent again, I imagine?
    Hang on - are you talking to yourself?

Hang on - are you talking to yourself?
    That was meant to be a reply to bb.