Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had a fever on Saturday and then felt like I was having a heart

I had a fever on Saturday and then felt like I was having a heart

Attack all day on Sunday. A cough followed on Monday and now I’ve been googling the symptoms it seems I have been infected by the Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Attack all day on Sunday. A cough followed on Monday and now I’ve been googling the symptoms it seems I have been infected by the Chinese
    Don't be a ginormous homo, bgm. You had a bit of a sniffle. Pull yourself together and be a man.

Although I was just reading about how Chinese stocks have plummeted because of the bad AIDS, which could make this a good time to buy, as it's likely to be an overreaction - and if it's not, we're all dead anyway.

************************FREE MONEY*********************************

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Although I was just reading about how Chinese stocks have plummeted because of the bad AIDS, which could make this a good time to buy, as it's likely to be an overreaction - and if it's not, we're all dead anyway.

Yeah, I always feel like they go OTT with these things. 4500 confirmed cases and 100 deaths. I’ll take those odds.

Yeah, I always feel like they go OTT with these things. 4500 confirmed cases and 100 deaths. I’ll take those odds.
    As someone pointed out, 150 people die every day in the US from flu. Although I'm still suspicious of why they feel the need to knock up 2x hospitals in a few weeks

Exactly. And given the populations of the affected areas, those numbers are fúcking tiny - if they're true, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Easy b. I know two men, both really quite wealthy, lost a great deal of money on the premise that Northern Rock couldn't go any lower and only a fool would skip the chance to pile into their stock - both teased me for being a mouse. One of them lost close to 50k and neither of them saw the last crash coming.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    As someone pointed out, 150 people die every day in the US from flu. Although I'm still suspicious of why they feel the need to knock up 2x hospitals in a few weeks
    And where do they then magic up the doctors and nurses from?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    And where do they then magic up the doctors and nurses from?
    Perhaps they use the same creative nursing numbers as Boris?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Perhaps they use the same creative nursing numbers as Boris?
    Let it go, p. Let it go.

20 point lead for God Emperor Boris in today's YouGov poll.