Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another decent performance for the most part

Another decent performance for the most part

thought we were going to blow it at the end, though.

Saka and Martinelli are really looking the real deal. Much better from Willock and Ceballos was actually pretty good.

By God, Bournemouth were bloody terrible for the 1st 45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Saka and Martinelli are really looking the real deal. Much better from Willock and Ceballos was actually pretty good.

I'm not sure Bournemouth had too much choice in how bad they were tbh. I think we ran them ragged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not sure Bournemouth had too much choice in how bad they were tbh. I think we ran them ragged.
    They sat off us and pretty much let us play. We were very good though

Yes, teams keep playing like that against us. Amazing coincidence.

VAR for Eddie’s goal though

What a joke....looked like they got out the virtual ruler just to cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

That was a joke

That was a joke
    Indeed.

The moment they have to get those fúcking lines out is the moment the goal should be awarded imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That was a joke
    It's not a great sign that the technology's caught on when there's a 'Fúck VAR' song

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Was it always the case that you were offside if you knee was in front of the defender, even though your foot was behind his foot? Genuine question.

It was strange the way that Xhaka was playing left of a back 3 when we had the ball, while Hector was an inside-right (as opposed to central) midfielder, while Saka and Gab were playing as twin left wings.

If Hector and Coni {Pépé} can learn to dovetail effectively, we could be in business. Arsène always got the best out of attacking fullbacks while Dick didn't. Especially as Ozil often drifts out to the right wing. We could then overload them there like we used to do on the left with Titi, Bobby and Cashley.