Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You woke? This is great from Tracey Ullman

You woke? This is great from Tracey Ullman

Like it. Just think though, there are actual ****s like that out there. The sooner they reach 30 the better
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Twitter seems to be more broke than woke today., so I can't see that. Funny though that, arguably, Tracey Ullman benefitted hugely from the first wave of PC TV though. Three of Kind brought together a trio of minorities who faced unforgiving hardships and prejudice - A woman, a black man and a Yorkshireman. Fortunately, in our more enlightened society, sexism and racism is far less prevalent, while it is still quite rightly acceptable to abuse Yorkshiremen - the tight-fisted, moaning, Boycott-obsessed ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Twitter seems to be more broke than woke today., so I can't see that. Funny though that, arguably, Tracey Ullman benefitted hugely from the first wave of PC TV though. Three of Kind brought together a trio of minorities who faced unforgiving hardships and prejudice - A woman, a black man and a Yorkshireman. Fortunately, in our more enlightened society, sexism and racism is far less prevalent, while it is still quite rightly acceptable to abuse Yorkshiremen - the tight-fisted, moaning, Boycott-obsessed ****s
    odd, link still works for me. Is it cause you is in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    odd, link still works for me. Is it cause you is in Germany?
    Twitter in general won't load on my computer. Works on my phone though. Just found the sketch on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    shut it your Kraut
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar