Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm fully on-board the Martinelli train, but I'm not sure it counts as running

I'm fully on-board the Martinelli train, but I'm not sure it counts as running

half the length of the pitch to score if the only defender in your way falls on his c*nt

Well Tony C - who has more football knowledge in his a'hole than you

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    half the length of the pitch to score if the only defender in your way falls on his c*nt
    have in the whole of your skinny foppish body, reckons the only reason thon fella fell down was because Marti quite deliberately feigned a poor touch to wrongfoot him - how about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    have in the whole of your skinny foppish body, reckons the only reason thon fella fell down was because Marti quite deliberately feigned a poor touch to wrongfoot him - how about that!
    Tony C was joking, you total retard.

Now, any chance you can pen me a ditty about Greta Thunberg's vagina?

I was rather impressed with his speed whilst carrying the ball. He looks quite the chunky centre-forward type but moves like a winger.

8 out of 10, would recommend.

Tony C was joking, you total retard.

Now, any chance you can pen me a ditty about Greta Thunberg's vagina?
    He was not joking so YOUre the retard!

Anway ..to the tune of Rosetta

Dear Greta are you better
    are you well well well?
    Is your fanny like a kipper
    does it smell smell smell?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was rather impressed with his speed whilst carrying the ball. He looks quite the chunky centre-forward type but moves like a winger.

8 out of 10, would recommend.
    Be interesting to see if he chokes his next five one-on-ones like old PeanutHead used to.

um - he still ran half the length of the pitch, so it does count

Be interesting to see if he chokes his next five one-on-ones like old PeanutHead used to.
    Mikael Sylvestre?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mikael Sylvestre?
    Don't get a smart mouth on with me posh boy, I'll kick your butt so hard your arsehole'll fly out your mouth. I mean TH, the CL Final losing, peanut headed, scared to play at Old Trafford, choker

Don't get a smart mouth on with me posh boy, I'll kick your butt so hard your arsehole'll fly out your mouth. I mean TH, the CL Final losing, peanut headed, scared to play at Old Trafford, choker
    Oh. Did Thierry have a peanut head? Are you sure?