Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Martinelli kid...5 million pounds? Wow

This Martinelli kid...5 million pounds? Wow

Who is responsible for bringing him in? They should get a cut of his 90 mill transfer fee when we sell him to Barca
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Could get the biggest contract ever in history....

£200k a week for 15 years

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Who is responsible for bringing him in? They should get a cut of his 90 mill transfer fee when we sell him to Barca
    Edu. Hadn't realised United had him on trial and said no

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Edu. Hadn't realised United had him on trial and said no
    Kind of makes me excited to see if we get this Bruno Guimaraes lad as well. Edu clearly knows a player. Ridiculous Martinelli was at a fourth division club in Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Kind of makes me excited to see if we get this Bruno Guimaraes lad as well. Edu clearly knows a player. Ridiculous Martinelli was at a fourth division club in Brazil
    The pace he can run with the ball at is incredible. Yes, he got lucky with Kante's slip but after that he had completely under control and I never thought he'd miss

The pace he can run with the ball at is incredible. Yes, he got lucky with Kante's slip but after that he had completely under control and I never thought he'd miss
    To be fair, straight on is the most simple angle from which to score when one-on-one with a goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, straight on is the most simple angle from which to score when one-on-one with a goalie.
    Seen plenty of more experienced players miss those. Lacazette in that position would have ballsed it up

Must be a Brazilian thing...Messi made a career out of just zig zagging in straight lines while defenders fell on their bums.

Seen plenty of more experienced players miss those. Lacazette in that position would have ballsed it up
    That's because Lacazette is a distinctly mediocre footballer .

He should be playing for Wolves, ffs

Would be tempted to start him and Auba together when available. Something is up with Laca - can understand the confidence slipping when you go a few games without a goal but he's not even getting the basics right. His movement was poor on Saturday as well