Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shall I turn it off now?

Shall I turn it off now?

I really can’t be arsed anymore.

Unless the youthman an dem do something then yes

Won’t put money on Bellend, Mustafi, Xhaka, Ozil and Lacazette doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I really can’t be arsed anymore.
    I sort of have. I have it on another desktop on my laptop, so can flick across to see it, but it's muted and I'm on this desktop.

I hate Jimmy Kronky. Dein was wrong to involve him and Fitzman et al were wrong to sell to him. For the first time in our history we don't have a board of owners who are fans of the club, and it shows. I hope we get relegated, as long as it means Kronky leaves and he loses money. I then hope the rest of his business empire crumbles. And all his family get shot by some gun nut.

I may make a donation to the NRA at full time, and then spread fake nooz about him being some Muslamic commie online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I sort of have. I have it on another desktop on my laptop, so can flick across to see it, but it's muted and I'm on this desktop.

I hate Jimmy Kronky. Dein was wrong to involve him and Fitzman et al were wrong to sell to him. For the first time in our history we don't have a board of owners who are fans of the club, and it shows. I hope we get relegated, as long as it means Kronky leaves and he loses money. I then hope the rest of his business empire crumbles. And all his family get shot by some gun nut.

I may make a donation to the NRA at full time, and then spread fake nooz about him being some Muslamic commie online.
    I am not sure why he is to blame. As far as I can see we’ve spent loads recently. He doesn’t pick the players. Never seen a team shout themselves in the foot more than we do.