Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking of disease, I see thon Chinee have confirmed the human-to-human transmission

Talking of disease, I see thon Chinee have confirmed the human-to-human transmission

of Coronavirus.

I have no idea what Coronavirus is (and I associate the word Corona with cheap 80s fizzy pop), but I'm assuming this means we're all doomed?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    of Coronavirus.

I have no idea what Coronavirus is (and I associate the word Corona with cheap 80s fizzy pop), but I'm assuming this means we're all doomed?
    Shirley a cull is in order?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Shirley a cull is in order?
    Didn't have you down as a Malthusian, i. Have you been listening to that arse Attenborough?

Besides, any 'cull' would have to be pretty massive to even make a dent in the growth of the human population.

Didn't have you down as a Malthusian, i. Have you been listening to that arse Attenborough?

Besides, any 'cull' would have to be pretty massive to even make a dent in the growth of the human population.
    You know my view, b.
    All this global warming, acid rain and ozone layer *******s is simply caused by overpopulation.

AND

There was avian flu at a farm not far from us recently. Killed the lot of the feathered ****e-hawks, they did.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You know my view, b.
    All this global warming, acid rain and ozone layer *******s is simply caused by overpopulation.

AND

There was avian flu at a farm not far from us recently. Killed the lot of the feathered ****e-hawks, they did.
    Odd thing is, i, that while the human population has never been higher, neither has the average wealth and standard of living. Vast swathes of the population have been raised out of poverty at the same time as it has seen extraordinary growth. Remarkable, really. Aren't we clever?

And the environment seems fine to me. Load of old anti-human balls all that.

Odd thing is, i, that while the human population has never been higher, neither has the average wealth and standard of living. Vast swathes of the population have been raised out of poverty at the same time as it has seen extraordinary growth. Remarkable, really. Aren't we clever?

And the environment seems fine to me. Load of old anti-human balls all that.
    don't get me wrong, b, I'm not going to go all Monbiot, but theres a few million folk in African and Asia who aren't exactly loving their life, right now. Still, if there were fewer of us humans kicking about the planet...

I'm, of course, am not part of the problem. It's the others.

don't get me wrong, b, I'm not going to go all Monbiot, but theres a few million folk in African and Asia who aren't exactly loving their life, right now. Still, if there were fewer of us humans kicking about the planet...

I'm, of course, am not part of the problem. It's the others.
    I see. So you just want to commit genocide against black and brown people? Perfectly reasonable, I'm sure.

I see. So you just want to commit genocide against black and brown people? Perfectly reasonable, I'm sure.
    that is some extrapolation you've done there, b Of course not.

That said, there's plenty of white folk (mainly on Twitter) that would deserve a culling before some poor African kids, I can tell yer.

You know my view, b.

AND

I think the ozone layer has started to come back to pre aerosol levels IUFG...amazing what a difference was made when Herbert and Bueno had to abandon the Lynx spray

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    I think the ozone layer has started to come back to pre aerosol levels IUFG...amazing what a difference was made when Herbert and Bueno had to abandon the Lynx spray
    I think it proves taxes work, those dumb ass dinosaurs eh?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'