Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How we all doing with this Blue Monday thingy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    2011 actually.

Got 0-0s mixed up. Gervinho sent off after some Joey Barton shíthousery.
    You still had a living grandmother in 2011? I had you down as an adult, i. My last remaining grandparent turned up her toes in 1996.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You still had a living grandmother in 2011? I had you down as an adult, i. My last remaining grandparent turned up her toes in 1996.
    She was in her 90s, b.
    And my parents were very young when I was born...

edit: maybe 80's. I don't do family details. I can't even remember the date of my first marraige. It was in June. Or July.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Pah - youngster. My last one went 1988, right in the middle of the first Comic Relief night

This could be a very depressing version of the The Four Yorkshiremen sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Pah - youngster. My last one went 1988, right in the middle of the first Comic Relief night

We've all felt like that during Comic Relief, to be fair.

We've all felt like that during Comic Relief, to be fair.
    She should have stuck to watching RTE

you lucky *******, my last parent went in 1990
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    you lucky *******, my last parent went in 1990
    My Dad's hanging in there. Thought we were going to lose him at Christmas but thankfully he's fully recovered and back playing tennis 3x a week.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My Dad's hanging in there. Thought we were going to lose him at Christmas but thankfully he's fully recovered and back playing tennis 3x a week.
    Is your dad Roger Federer - probably about the right age and would explain your attitude to him?

Althoughnice to hear he's doing better

Is your dad Roger Federer - probably about the right age and would explain your attitude to him?

Althoughnice to hear he's doing better
    Is Roger Federer the most popular Swiss there's ever been? I can't think of anyone else who anyone likes as much. And I'm not counting Einstein, as he wasn't born one.

Is Roger Federer the most popular Swiss there's ever been? I can't think of anyone else who anyone likes as much. And I'm not counting Einstein, as he wasn't born one.
    Granit Xhaka? Johann Djourou? Philippe Senderos? Ursula Andress? How quickly you forget.

Always had a soft spot for Rousseau, but Federer and William Tell are probably the only really famous ones... unless you are a Jung man which I suspect you are not