Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As I approach my final few years I am becoming more philosophical.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What is this unmitigated *******s?

I'm going to die wishing I'd stabbed you.
    Anyway, back to politics. Last night, I was thinking that Lisa Nandy seems nice and has a kind face.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know you don't, but that's fine - we're all allowed one glaring intellectual blind-spot
    This is down to that nonce-voiced weirdo Sam Harris, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anyway, back to politics. Last night, I was thinking that Lisa Nandy seems nice and has a kind face.
    I've never heard her speak but she looks a bit mumsy.

Not sure how she fits into the angrysex dungeon. Hopefully she'll say something about redistributing wealth and I'll pop her straight in.

This is down to that nonce-voiced weirdo Sam Harris, isn't it?
    Is he that gay singer lad?

I've never heard her speak but she looks a bit mumsy.

Not sure how she fits into the angrysex dungeon. Hopefully she'll say something about redistributing wealth and I'll pop her straight in.
    I was thinking about the sex with her and I can't imagine her being terribly enthusiastic. I think she'd see it as a chore.

Mind you, of the available options, she's probably the least revolting. Even the possibilities offered by Long-Bailey's tiny facial orifice couldn't persuade me to go near her.

Is he that gay singer lad?
    No. He's that well-known oxymoron, an American intellectual.

There's no time left to build an empire or write a great novel. All will have been in vain.
    The secret to writing a great novel c is to actually start writing it. It's a prerequisite in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The secret to writing a great novel c is to actually start writing it. It's a prerequisite in fact.
    Never mind that, h. I've just discovered that there was a large-scale military operation in 1945 called 'Operation Blackcock' and it's making me chuckle a great deal.

Never mind that, h. I've just discovered that there was a large-scale military operation in 1945 called 'Operation Blackcock' and it's making me chuckle a great deal.
    One can only conjecture b, that this was connected with the influx to this island of thousands of young, and hitherto unknown black American boys when the US Army decamped here prior to D-Day.

Word quickly spread that they possessed stupendously large cocks and most of our women, licentious gin drinking slatterns every one, couldn't wait to 'ave some.

Operation Blackcock was the effort to wean the girls off of these monstrous members before Tommy returned from the front to discover his wife's fanny, previously exhibiting a pleasing tautness, now resembled a well worn sea-boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He's realised that he has no head, imo.

http://www.headless.org/on-having-no-head.htm
    'The fact that I happened to be walking in the Himalayas at the time probably had little to do with it'

Some classic humblebragging there Clive.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'