Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BestChristmaspresentseverwimb

BestChristmaspresentseverwimb

Attachment 1151

I fúcking love these things. Been getting cold feet for a while (and I'm not talking about moving to Norfolk) but these are awesome. Improved my life by 10% imo. Anywon else in the slipper gang?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Attachment 1151

I fúcking love these things. Been getting cold feet for a while (and I'm not talking about moving to Norfolk) but these are awesome. Improved my life by 10% imo. Anywon else in the slipper gang?
    I have a pair of Russell & Bromley slippers I've had for nearly 30 years. My wife keeps trying to throw them out on the grounds that they look their age, but I won't let her.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have a pair of Russell & Bromley slippers I've had for nearly 30 years. My wife keeps trying to throw them out on the grounds that they look their age, but I won't let her.
    Wait til she says the same about you

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    After a bit of Googleage I'm gonna say flash git! I'm guessing you had slippers as a teenager then B, wtf?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wait til she says the same about you
    b looked his currect age about 15 yrs ago imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    b looked his currect age about 15 yrs ago imho
    I think I just about knew him 15 years ago - I would say we all look younger these days

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think I just about knew him 15 years ago - I would say we all look younger these days
    I look fúcking ancient. I look like someone who died several months ago and has started to decompose

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I look fúcking ancient. I look like someone who died several months ago and has started to decompose
    So no change then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    After a bit of Googleage I'm gonna say flash git! I'm guessing you had slippers as a teenager then B, wtf?
    I was bought them then, yes, but didn't really start wearing them until university in order to avoid having to walk on the filthy floors of various student accommodations.

At one point, I filled them with flour. I forget why. Drugs, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps you're too thin? Perhaps you need a bit of fat to fill out the wrinkly bits?