Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I must confess that I didn't think in a 1,000 years would Iran admit that they had

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And then there's the guilt and the self-loathing
    Oh yeah. That as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    yeah, she might feel like that

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I note that we are both ruling it out due to the risk/reward imbalance and not on the grounds that we love our wives very much and would never dream of hurting them, etc, etc.

We're terrible people, p.
    very bad, b

A man is only as faithful as his options.

I note that we are both ruling it out due to the risk/reward imbalance and not on the grounds that we love our wives very much and would never dream of hurting them, etc, etc.

We're terrible people, p.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

God, do you know I was thinking just the other day that I'm starting to notice the old libido slowing? I realised that I can now go an hour at a time without having a sexual thought. I don't know whether to be sad or happy. Maybe I should start injecting monkey glands?
    Go for it. This team could do with a peak form Bale.

Not at all; it depends on the man. I'm guessing none of youse lot were actually bred, selected and raised to be strong, honest husbands and fathers (to, in your turn, bring up lots of strong, honest sons yourselves), in the first place. The idea that you were .. well, you're not really fooling anyone.

And, of course your better halves would have also accepted you on that basis and with that understanding. They have fully anticipated finding you bending at some point. They may even expect it, as it fits their pre-conceived belief about you specifically and about life in general.

Only a fool buys a hound and expects it to behave like a retriever; if you want a retriever you have to buy one. Women may not be the smartest, but they certainly all know what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."