Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I must confess that I didn't think in a 1,000 years would Iran admit that they had

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    God, do you know I was thinking just the other day that I'm starting to notice the old libido slowing? I realised that I can now go an hour at a time without having a sexual thought. I don't know whether to be sad or happy. Maybe I should start injecting monkey glands?
    It's a phase. It will pass. The first hint of spring and the appearance of pretty little things in short skirts will soon have the sap rising again.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Wise words, sc
    I speak as a man whose inability to control his knob has resulted in two attempts on my life and, worse, one hideously expensive divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I speak as a man whose inability to control his knob has resulted in two attempts on my life and, worse, one hideously expensive divorce.
    Here's the thing. Why should it be that women are forgiven so much for their hormonal imbalances (PMT, menopause, post-natal depression,etc), but nobody ever makes any allowance for the fact that we're hard-wired to fire our gametes up any compliant female within shouting distance? It's not fair imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    shot down the plane. My grasp of the complexities of Middle East politics has always been sketchy at best but I realise I no longer understand this world. Please explain.

(7sis - if you join the thread can you refrain from ranting about left wing hypocrisy and stick to the point please and Berni, not the old "Trump is so brilliant they had no choice" shtick either.)

Obviously seeing as it was caught on video and Ganpati had done the calculations , they had no choice but to fess up H ...duh!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Obviously seeing as it was caught on video and Ganpati had done the calculations , they had no choice but to fess up H ...duh!
    gg's calculations were ace. I've still no idea what he was hinting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Here's the thing. Why should it be that women are forgiven so much for their hormonal imbalances (PMT, menopause, post-natal depression,etc), but nobody ever makes any allowance for the fact that we're hard-wired to fire our gametes up any compliant female within shouting distance? It's not fair imo.
    Total double standard B ..i think its why monasteries and convents were invented tbh .
    You give that lass a good old fashioned sexing up after lunch...its what you were born to do!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Total double standard B ..i think its why monasteries and convents were invented tbh .
    You give that lass a good old fashioned sexing up after lunch...its what you were born to do!
    I shall definitely give it some serious consideration, bb.

...and then not do it because I'm too much of a wuss/sensible these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Been there as well. Have a rather lovely 27 old South African in our office who seems to have taken a shine to me. Christmas Party she showed some rather revealing photos of herself to me. I showed immense restraint and walked away.
    1. I'm a good boy
    2. She's married to some lunatic Afrikaans fella

Been there as well. Have a rather lovely 27 old South African in our office who seems to have taken a shine to me. Christmas Party she showed some rather revealing photos of herself to me. I showed immense restraint and walked away.
    1. I'm a good boy
    You're going to bone her. You know it, she knows it, we all know it.

Git r done, p.

1. I'm a good boy
    Lunatic Afrikaans is surely a tautology