Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In a move that I'm sure will convince the world of their innocence, the Iranians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In a move that I'm sure will convince the world of their innocence, the Iranians

appear to have bulldozed the crash site.

site.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

site.jpg
    Apparently they have also said that there was a fault with the 'black box'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    they haven't really thought this through.
    i suspect some sort of travel ban coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they haven't really thought this through.
    i suspect some sort of travel ban coming up.
    I'm not sure what recourse the authorities have if a country just blatantly refuses to facilitate a proper investigation. I mean Russia shot down that other one and then tampered with the evidence and nothing happened to them.

I'm not sure what recourse the authorities have if a country just blatantly refuses to facilitate a proper investigation. I mean Russia shot down that other one and then tampered with the evidence and nothing happened to them.
    I can only think if they do not follow the rules of aviation perhaps they would not allow any foreign airline to travel there.
    I am more of a hotel man myself than air expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I can only think if they do not follow the rules of aviation perhaps they would not allow any foreign airline to travel there.
    I am more of a hotel man myself than air expert.
    Yes. If only there were someone on here who knew about these things.

Are you trying to summon Ashberto, b?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Are you trying to summon Ashberto, b?
    I think even Ash must now accept it woz the Russians wot dun it. If he doesn't, I'm happy to point him in the direction of the exhaustive Bellingcat investigation that proves it beyond any reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Taking a leaf out of the Epstein suicide playbook there.

site.jpg
    I don't agree with extra-judicial killing. It's what makes us better than terrorists (and Septics.)

But it is a bit cråp to threaten revenge on the great satan and then blow up a passenger jet full of your own people over your own territory.

It's almost like the Divine doesn't agree with their büm**** theology. You don't find Gandhi or Ashoka the Great shooting down passenger jets.

Only godless heathens like Iranians, Ruskies and Septics do that.

Do you remember in Gulf War 1 when the Iraqis fired some missiles at two US and one RN ship? One Septic ship fired chaff and the second one's protection system locked onto the chaff, thought it was an enemy and started shooting up the first Septic ship.

Meanwhile, the missile passed between the two of them and was shot down by a British sea-dart, being the first example of a missile taking out a missile in pwoppa warfare.