Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In a move that I'm sure will convince the world of their innocence, the Iranians

In a move that I'm sure will convince the world of their innocence, the Iranians

appear to have bulldozed the crash site.

site.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    appear to have bulldozed the crash site.

site.jpg
    Apparently they have also said that there was a fault with the 'black box'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    they haven't really thought this through.
    i suspect some sort of travel ban coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Taking a leaf out of the Epstein suicide playbook there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they haven't really thought this through.
    i suspect some sort of travel ban coming up.
    I'm not sure what recourse the authorities have if a country just blatantly refuses to facilitate a proper investigation. I mean Russia shot down that other one and then tampered with the evidence and nothing happened to them.

I'm not sure what recourse the authorities have if a country just blatantly refuses to facilitate a proper investigation. I mean Russia shot down that other one and then tampered with the evidence and nothing happened to them.
    I can only think if they do not follow the rules of aviation perhaps they would not allow any foreign airline to travel there.
    I am more of a hotel man myself than air expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I can only think if they do not follow the rules of aviation perhaps they would not allow any foreign airline to travel there.
    I am more of a hotel man myself than air expert.
    Yes. If only there were someone on here who knew about these things.

Are you trying to summon Ashberto, b?

Yes. If only there were someone on here who knew about these things.
    Oh I know nothing of these matters, really, beyond often remarking how odd international aviation agreements are; they are weirdly binding and generally override minor detail such as, I don't know, wars and stuff. I was on the jump seat of an airliner over Afghanistan once, in 2002, with ****, shot and shell flying around at ground level, and there we were bimbling along conversing with Kabul air traffic control as if nothing untoward was going on. That's what makes it shocking when a country messes with the system. It's like arresting an ambassador or something.

I'm not convinced I've made myself at all clear, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Are you trying to summon Ashberto, b?
    I think even Ash must now accept it woz the Russians wot dun it. If he doesn't, I'm happy to point him in the direction of the exhaustive Bellingcat investigation that proves it beyond any reasonable doubt.