Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Trudeau won't know what to do now

Mr Trudeau won't know what to do now

It's all very well being Mr Left.

I suppose they can blame trump for starting it.

Well the fat orange cyunt did promise the Iranians their very own

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's all very well being Mr Left.

I suppose they can blame trump for starting it.
    Armageddon if they retaliated but they shot the plane down anyway so Trump says, "Gee, I guess it must have been an accident for who would dare defy me."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Armageddon if they retaliated but they shot the plane down anyway so Trump says, "Gee, I guess it must have been an accident for who would dare defy me."
    Are you suggesting that the Iranians decided to retaliate against America by shooting down a Ukranian airliner full of Canadians?

I mean, it's the last thing the US would have expected, I'll give you that...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you suggesting that the Iranians decided to retaliate against America by shooting down a Ukranian airliner full of Canadians?

I mean, it's the last thing the US would have expected, I'll give you that...
    All I know is Trump was slipping the "accidental" part into the storyline right from the get go ( gawd help me I nearly said narrative )

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    All I know is Trump was slipping the "accidental" part into the storyline right from the get go ( gawd help me I nearly said narrative )
    The whole thing was a dance. The attack on the base was heavily telegraphed (indeed, the suggestion is that the US was tipped off to avoid casualties). It was only ever a way for the Iranians to be seen to respond without escalating. After that, everything was supposed to calm down,

Shooting down the airliner appears to have been a massive fúck-up by twitchy air defence personnel that's complicated matters in a way that suits none of the parties.

The whole thing was a dance. The attack on the base was heavily telegraphed (indeed, the suggestion is that the US was tipped off to avoid casualties). It was only ever a way for the Iranians to be seen to respond without escalating. After that, everything was supposed to calm down,

Shooting down the airliner appears to have been a massive fúck-up by twitchy air defence personnel that's complicated matters in a way that suits none of the parties.
    It's not just Orpington, you know. The whole area is now decidedly fashionable. https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...ent-grace-dent

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not just Orpington, you know. The whole area is now decidedly fashionable. https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...ent-grace-dent
    You're not getting to me, you know? I'm very happy for R that the place is coming up in the world. I wish her joy of it.

And that grinding noise you can hear is definitely not my teeth.

You're not getting to me, you know? I'm very happy for R that the place is coming up in the world. I wish her joy of it.

And that grinding noise you can hear is definitely not my teeth.
    I can feel the gentrification washing over me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can feel the gentrification washing over me right now.
    Have they gentrified Star Lane yet?

Have they gentrified Star Lane yet?
    Actually they have - at the start of it, anyway. There's a rather attractive mews development in the village.

The pikey bit - not so much.