Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mr Trudeau won't know what to do now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mr Trudeau won't know what to do now

It's all very well being Mr Left.

I suppose they can blame trump for starting it.

Well the fat orange cyunt did promise the Iranians their very own

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Armageddon if they retaliated but they shot the plane down anyway so Trump says, "Gee, I guess it must have been an accident for who would dare defy me."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Armageddon if they retaliated but they shot the plane down anyway so Trump says, "Gee, I guess it must have been an accident for who would dare defy me."
    Are you suggesting that the Iranians decided to retaliate against America by shooting down a Ukranian airliner full of Canadians?

I mean, it's the last thing the US would have expected, I'll give you that...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you suggesting that the Iranians decided to retaliate against America by shooting down a Ukranian airliner full of Canadians?

I mean, it's the last thing the US would have expected, I'll give you that...
    All I know is Trump was slipping the "accidental" part into the storyline right from the get go ( gawd help me I nearly said narrative )

All I know is Trump was slipping the "accidental" part into the storyline right from the get go ( gawd help me I nearly said narrative )
    The whole thing was a dance. The attack on the base was heavily telegraphed (indeed, the suggestion is that the US was tipped off to avoid casualties). It was only ever a way for the Iranians to be seen to respond without escalating. After that, everything was supposed to calm down,

Shooting down the airliner appears to have been a massive fúck-up by twitchy air defence personnel that's complicated matters in a way that suits none of the parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The whole thing was a dance. The attack on the base was heavily telegraphed (indeed, the suggestion is that the US was tipped off to avoid casualties). It was only ever a way for the Iranians to be seen to respond without escalating. After that, everything was supposed to calm down,

Shooting down the airliner appears to have been a massive fúck-up by twitchy air defence personnel that's complicated matters in a way that suits none of the parties.
    It's not just Orpington, you know. The whole area is now decidedly fashionable. https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...ent-grace-dent

Nearly.

But then you did use "get go."

and that is borderline red, h
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I like his new beard, mind. Quite fetching. Raises the Hair for Men question, though.

Oh, and the Leafs are ranked 3rd by SI right now. The Cup is on

He did. Daft prick.....him, not you

Wouldn’t like to be in the trenches with him...time for the cavalry charge and he’s out the back fixing his fake eyebrows