Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Basic rule for the Royal Family: DO NOT MARRY AMERICAN DIVORCEES.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Exactly! They have that du Maurier feel about them, but also echoes of wossname, Camomile Lawn.

I listened to a Georgette Heyer on a road trip a couple of years ago. It was a rollicking good yarn! No bodices got ripped, sadly.
    Camomile Lawn was great - it had Tara Fitzgerald and Jennifer Ehle in the nip - proper TV

God help us you're turning into some kind of fey soft-hand. Throw those books on the

Exactly! They have that du Maurier feel about them, but also echoes of wossname, Camomile Lawn.

I listened to a Georgette Heyer on a road trip a couple of years ago. It was a rollicking good yarn! No bodices got ripped, sadly.
    fire and grab an old Sven Hassel c. Allow the jackboot of manly fascism to kick that foppish tendency out of you. Start with Liquidate Paris. Remind yourself how real men conduct themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    fire and grab an old Sven Hassel c. Allow the jackboot of manly fascism to kick that foppish tendency out of you. Start with Liquidate Paris. Remind yourself how real men conduct themselves.
    I still feel like I'm mates with The Old Man, Tiny, Porta and the Legionnaire. Julius Heide, not so much.

I'm pretty sure that at some point the Legionnaire stopped being Muslim for a while and became a Buddhist. Also he had a peculiarly on/off relationship with booze.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Camomile Lawn was great - it had Tara Fitzgerald and Jennifer Ehle in the nip - proper TV
    Talking of which, this BBC production of the Profumo scandal story features some rather top totty all nudified. Also stockings and spendies.

Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is she slipping hormones into your tea? Have you started growing breasts?
    What can I say? I have eclectic tastes.

I'm listening to the latest Le Carré. The man is now a tiresomely leftist bore.

Talking of which, this BBC production of the Profumo scandal story features some rather top totty all nudified. Also stockings and spendies.

Back in 5.
    Oo - was reading about that this morning. Interview with Keeler's son in The Times was very interesting

This one was so clearly a nightmare. I hope Her Majesty kneecaps the ****s.
    2 non-shapeshifting, lizards innit. She's a human furriner and he's a Spencer / Hewitt.

He's been rejected by the reptiles cos he wouldn't cross breed, imo.

#Icke
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What can I say? I have eclectic tastes.

I'm listening to the latest Le Carré. The man is now a tiresomely leftist bore.
    Is this the one where he starts banging on about how terrible Brexit is via his fictional proxy? Fúck that. I must admit I read a precis of it and binned any thought of getting it.

Is this the one where he starts banging on about how terrible Brexit is via his fictional proxy? Fúck that. I must admit I read a precis of it and binned any thought of getting it.
    Oh yes, there's Brexit and there's Trump.

Daft old bugger. George would have told him to man up and get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oo - was reading about that this morning. Interview with Keeler's son in The Times was very interesting
    I wouldn't like to be Christine Keeler's son. I mean, she was a lady of negotiable virtue and all that, but even when not being paid, she appears to have been exceedingly free with her favours.