Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any idea what formation this is?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That’s Wenger you’re thinking of there, bb. He had 6 consecutive seasons of failing for the same reasons.

As far as I can tell we have 3 defenders and no defensive midfielder. What a surprise that they’re cutting through us with ease
    He ‘failed’a bit higher up the table as I recall.

And won things.

And played good football.

Otherwise, great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

And won things.

Otherwise, great point.
    And he had 22 years to do it - what was that about short term thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

And won things.

Otherwise, great point.
    He didn't fail. He played the sexiest football I've seen in my life. He was from a civilised culture with a civilised accent. He made me happy. He joined the club around the same time my beloved and I had our first affair. He was betrayed by our Septic owner, by said Septic's fückwitted, soulless, professional sports administrator appointees, by those subhuman scum from AFTV and by Goonersaurus. Judases, the lot of them. I'm not into that Abrahamic büll**** as a rule, but I hope they all spend their 30 pieces of silver on plots of land and lynch themselves. I'd love to see a banyan tree with Kronky, Gazidis, that neck-tattooed chav and the green dinosaur each hanging from different branches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He didn't fail. He played the sexiest football I've seen in my life. He was from a civilised culture with a civilised accent. He made me happy. He joined the club around the same time my beloved and I had our first affair. He was betrayed by our Septic owner, by said Septic's fückwitted, soulless, professional sports administrator appointees, by those subhuman scum from AFTV and by Goonersaurus. Judases, the lot of them. I'm not into that Abrahamic büll**** as a rule, but I hope they all spend their 30 pieces of silver on plots of land and lynch themselves. I'd love to see a banyan tree with Kronky, Gazidis, that neck-tattooed chav and the green dinosaur each hanging from different branches.
    See? I'm claiming that.

When you wish death on those scum we score. Not rocket science.