Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Manchester bum rapist!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't stand corned beef unless it it fried to cribblyness as in a good corned beef hash. There's something about Spam that just looks alarmingly solid.
    I defy you not to buy some; eat some straight out of the tin and also try some fried bits and tell me you're not pleasantly surprised...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I defy you not to buy some; eat some straight out of the tin and also try some fried bits and tell me you're not pleasantly surprised...
    Does it smell like catfood when you open the tin?

Does it smell like catfood when you open the tin?
    nope.

one of our cats will only eat Sheba pouches. Every single variety of that stuff stinks to high fúcking heaven. far worse than any other brand.
    Spam smells nothing like cat food. thankfully.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I can't stand corned beef unless it it fried to cribblyness as in a good corned beef hash. There's something about Spam that just looks alarmingly solid.
    have you ever tried corned beef hash stew/soup?

proper council. lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    have you ever tried corned beef hash stew/soup?

proper council. lovely.
    Lord, no! I don't make a habit of consuming tinned meat - largely on the grounds that it's not 1944.