Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester bum rapist!

Manchester bum rapist!

As an aside, I can't help but feel that if this chap had preyed on women, this would be much bigger news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50688975

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

As an aside, I can't help but feel that if this chap had preyed on women, this would be much bigger news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50688975

Dreadful part of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Dreadful part of the city.
    I can't help but feel that, however thoroughly I'd been drugged, I'd probably notice if someone had buggered me the night before.

I can't help but feel that, however thoroughly I'd been drugged, I'd probably notice if someone had buggered me the night before.
    "Of the victims who went to court, the vast majority were heterosexual."

Of course they were. I often meet random men in the street late at night and go back to their flat for a drink.

Definitely fuilly hetero behaviour. #askingforit

i get arse itch just from using too much toilet paper.

but not for much longer as new bathroom next week

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Of the victims who went to court, the vast majority were heterosexual."

Of course they were. I often meet random men in the street late at night and go back to their flat for a drink.

Definitely fuilly hetero behaviour. #askingforit
    I thought that. You'd be amazed how unlikely I am to respond positively to an obviously queer chap I've known less than a minute's entreaty to come to his flat and 'charge my phone'.

Mind you, all these years the pooves have been telling us we're safe because they don't want to bum us. This blows that out of the water imo,

Mind you, all these years the pooves have been telling us we're safe because they don't want to bum us. This blows that out of the water imo,
    to be fair to the vast majority of the pavillion end bowlers, this one is very much a complete psychopath.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    to be fair to the vast majority of the pavillion end bowlers, this one is very much a complete psychopath.
    That's what they want you to think, iufg. I for one will be keeping a very close eye on our shirtlifting brethren from hereon in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    i get arse itch just from using too much toilet paper.

but not for much longer as new bathroom next week
    You want those wet wipes, that's what you want. Keep your ringpiece sparkly fresh.