Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So as we teeter precariously on the edge of Armageddon does anyone know where

So as we teeter precariously on the edge of Armageddon does anyone know where

our Prime Minster is? Has he just handed the whole show over to Dom Cumstains (beanie hat wearing, scruffy páedo looking çunt that he is)?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    our Prime Minster is? Has he just handed the whole show over to Dom Cumstains (beanie hat wearing, scruffy páedo looking çunt that he is)?
    He's in a snooker club in Cricklewood, h, enjoying a couple of cheeky frames and a lager or two while Carrie is off getting her minge freshly waxed. Later I understand they are going to order in a lamb bhuna and, to start the weekend right, engage in a little bit the jiggy-jiggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's in a snooker club in Cricklewood, h, enjoying a couple of cheeky frames and a lager or two while Carrie is off getting her minge freshly waxed. Later I understand they are going to order in a lamb bhuna and, to start the weekend right, engage in a little bit the jiggy-jiggy.

Can't say I blame him c though I would urge her to skip the waxing.

Can't say I blame him c though I would urge her to skip the waxing.
    I wonder if he gets ripped around the helmet by her teeth? Imagine trying to run the country with a bleeding bell end.

There is a snooker club in Cricklewood?

Well, stone me. I lived near there for 4 years and never knew that.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I wonder if he gets ripped around the helmet by her teeth? Imagine trying to run the country with a bleeding bell end.
    No c. My contacts tell me Boris is pitifully endowed so Carrie's jaw can cope no problem. And by all account he barely touches the sides even when they do botty rudies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    There is a snooker club in Cricklewood?

Well, stone me. I lived near there for 4 years and never knew that.
    It's a secret snooker club, a. You can't have all and sundry playing snooker next to the prime minister and the Duke of Edinburgh!

Now I've said too much.

Enjoying his Christmas holiday. Like all good folk.